- ‘H2O-PBJ Project’ Begins!
It’s pretty hard to make peanut butter and jelly flashy and exciting, but most of us can conjure up a fond memory or two of PB&J sandwiches from ... read more »
- Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute Class of 2014 Graduation
This year’s learning journey included participation in the 2014 Class for the Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute, a program under the Gwinnett ... read more »
- Purpose With Passion Leads The Way
Participating in the 2014 Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute Class provided us with the perfect opportunity to meet up with Gwinnett County Chairman ... read more »
- Recommended by Kelvin (Kelly) Kelkenberg
“Working with Sheri & Bill Eppright of Positive Public Image, Inc. for my recent and successful campaign running for Duluth City Council was a very ... read more »
- Recommended by Jim Johnson, President Duluth Merchants Assoc.
“Thanks to Bill and Sheri of PPI for being a positive influence on my life and those I love and associate with. “ Jim Johnson, President ... read more »
- Recommended by Kerri Cardiello, Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation
” Thank you, Thank you Sheri and Bill, for assisting us in making our Valentine Tea a huge success! Your name Positive Public Image is right on the ... read more »
- Recommended by Angilla Jones, M. Ed. | Director, The Schoolhouse
“Sheri and Bill are a unique team who provides awesome PR services in a positive way. Thank you for the great article you wrote about The Schoolhouse ... read more »